JUVEDERM VOLBELLA Lidocaine (2x1ml) ALLERGAN
Juvedermxs Volbella uses Vycross technology, improving the hyaluronic acid cross-linking of the gel to be injected. The uniqueness of the technological improvement results in less water absorption, and therefore less swelling than previous fillers. More natural and longer-lasting results are the effects of this new process.
JUVEDERM VOLBELLA with Lidocaine is a sterile pyrogen-free physiological solution of cross-linked hyaluronic acid gel which is not of animal origin. JUVEDERM VOLBELLA with Lidocaine is a new dermal filler based on hyaluronic acid (HA) to the lips and perioral area, which was developed specifically for a natural look and minimizing swelling. JUVEDERM VOLBELLA with Lidocaine completes the range and has been developed from the exclusive VYCROSS ALLERGAN Technology, providing the results to the natural appearance and a large rémanence. The main component of JUVEDERM range is the AH, derived from a naturally occurring sugar in the body which keeps the volume and elasticity of the skin substance.
- 2 x 1 ml.
- Needle : 4 x 30 G1/2.
- One syringe contains 1mL of JUVEDERM VOLBELLA with Lidocaine.
- The gel is presented in a graduated pre-filled disposable syringe.
- Each box contains 2 JUVEDERM VOLBELLA Lidocaine syringe, 4 single-use 30G1/2” sterile needles specifically intended for injecting JUVEDERM VOLBELLA Lidocaine, an instruction leaflet and a set of labels in order to ensure traceability.
Cross-linked Hyaluronic acid 15 mg / ml + Lidocaine 0.3%.
- Concentration AH : 15 mg/ ml.
- Lidocaine 0,3%.
- Phosphate buffer pH 7.2 q.s.
- With the inclusion of a light local anesthetic, lidocaine (0.3%), patients have a greater comfort during treatment and a softer injection experience.
- Volumizing Capacity 2/5.
JUVEDERM VOLBELLA with Lidocaine is an injectable gel implant intended for the treatment of any fine lines and medium-sized skin depressions due to conditions such as premature aging. JUVEDERM VOLBELLA with Lidocaine can also be used for enhancement and pouting of the lips to correct structural defects such as asymmetry, contour deformities, volume loss.
JUVEDERM VOLBELLA with Lidocaine is intended to be used via superficial or mid-dermis injection or lips mucosa injection by an authorized medical practitioner during treatment. JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA is injected directly into the lip and perioral area to temporarily restore lost volume and smooth wrinkles.
AREAS INJECTION FOR FACE
- Treatment of superficial wrinkles and skin depressions medium.
- Increased volume and ourlement lips.
JUVEDERM VOLBELLA with Lidocaine can:
- Redraw the outline of the mouth to sublimate the definition and lip line.
- From redefine the area of philtrum (Cupid’s bow).
- From Filling perioral wrinkles and marionette lines.
- To increase lip volume for better symmetry.
- To treat the corners of the mouth.
JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA with Lidocaine is the only dermal filler lip to receive a validated demonstrating efficacy up to 12 months in a single treatment clinical study, which minimizes the effect of swelling compared to other fillers dermique, allowing patients to resume their daily lives faster.